We provide professional underwater filming services throughout Thailand. our underwater filming specialists are qualified and highly experienced cinematographers who know how to get the very best out of their equipment and how to take direction from Directors and DoP's to ensure the client gets the footage they want.
We also have all the boat contacts and locations for filming at the following destinations:
- Underwater filming in Koh Samui Angthong National Marine Park
- Underwater filming in Similian islands within The Mu Ko Surin Islands National Marine Park
- Underwater filming at Phuket Island within the Sirinat Marine National Park
- Underwater filming in Krabi Provence at the Ao Phang Nga National Park
- Underwater filming at Phi Phi Islands & anywhere within the Andaman Sea
- Underwater filming around Ko Yao Yai Island's
- Underwater filming on the Eastern Seaboard around Pattaya, Chanthaburi and Trat.
Because Underwater film shot for our clients are always confidential we can't show you our own footage here, but we can show you what the Canon 1DC 4K camera can do.
You can follow these videos back to Youtube to see more videos from their respective owners.
DONT FORGET: Change settings to watch in 4K (2160p)
4K HD Aquarium Filming
Gates DEEP DRAGON Underwater Housing for Red Digital Cinema SCARLET, EPIC and EPIC DRAGON Cameras
Gates DEEP DRAGON digital cinema housing ushers in a new level of underwater cinematography. Designed for Red Digital Cinema.s EPIC DRAGON camera . with 6K lines of resolution, more than 16 stops of dynamic range, and native 2000 ISO . DEEP DRAGON offers exceptional handling of challenging underwater lighting conditions.
Our Underwater Filming Equipment
Also see Gates RED EPIC at page bottom
Canon EOS 1DC 4K Ultra Hi-definition Camera
Canon EOS-1D Series
The EOS- 1D series is Canon.s flagship professional SLR camera and as one
might imagine, the specs are eye popping. The dual Digic 5+ processors
make shooting 18 megapixel RAW still photos at a remarkable 12 frames
per second a breeze while providing 14 fps in jpg mode with mirror
The EOS-1D series occupies pretty rarified territory, but for those who need
performance, connectivity, processing power, durable construction, HD
capture, and unmatched white balance - there is no better camera
Canon EOS-1D C
The Canon EOS-1D C can be thought of an EOS-1D on video steroids.
Canon has taken all of the still performance of the EOS-1D X and added
4K-cinema quality video recording.
- 4K resolution video recording (4,096 x 2,160 pixels) at frame rate of 24p
- Record Full HD video (1,920 x 1,080 pixels) at a maximum frame rate of 60p,
- 18.1MP full-frame CMOS sensor (36 x 24mm)
- Dual DIGIC 5+ image processor
- ISO 100 – 25,600 (video)
- ISO 100 – 51,200 (stills)
- Photographs at up to 12fps, and 14fps in Super High Speed Continuous mode.
- Super 35mm crop function, enabling video to be recorded in the industry-standard 35mm angle of view
- Canon Log Gamma
- HDMI Output with Time Code
- Compatibility with EF Cinema and EF Lenses
- Built-In Headphone Terminal
- WFT-E6A Wi-Fi Unit With Remote Capabilities
Nauticam NA-1DX Housing
Every aspect of the NA-1DX exudes the Nauticam penchant for exceptional
design and engineering. The award winning Nauticam design team has
tackled the challenges of this housing with all the commitment,
ingenuity and excellence befitting these extraordinary cameras,
resulting in a housing that melds shooter and camera as never before.
Shooting the NA-1DX together with the EOS-1D X is at once brilliantly
unique, yet intuitive to operate. Every control is conceived, designed,
and placed where the shooter needs it. The design anticipates use, form
becomes function and the whole system beckons the shooter to exceed what
they previously thought possible.
- Patented Locking Port Release Lever.
- Sensitive Two Stage Shutter Release Lever.
- Optical Strobe Connectors.
- Rubberized Ergonomic Grips.
- 2 Customizable Accessory Ports (allowing use of optional Nikonos, S6, or Ikelite Strobe Connectors, Hydrophone, Video Out, or Remote Control Connectors).
- Embossed Control Function Labels.
- Quick Release Camera Mounting Shoe.
- Lens Release Button.
- Four Strobe & Accessory Base Mounting Locations.
- Complete Access to All Key Camera Controls.
- Stainless Steel Support Brackets for Handles.
- 0.66x Optical Pickup Finder (Enhanced 180 deg Viewfinder with External Diopter Adjustment.
- Audible and Visual Leak Alarm
- Depth Rating: 100m.
- Dimensions (with handles mounted): 359 x 233 x 144
- Weight: 3.65
2x Keldan Luna 8 LA-V High FLUX LED
- 2200 - 6000 Lumens
- 5 Power Settings: 20-80W
- Depth Rating: 656'
- Burn Time: 50 - 200 min
- 90° Beam Angle
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Over-Temperature Protection
- 67 Wh Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Pack
GATES DEEP EPIC
DEEP EPIC is the next generation of underwater digital cinema imaging. Support for a wide range of PL and SLR glass, external monitor, adjustable grips at fingertip focus / iris / zoom controls, and adjustable buoyancy / trim are carried forward. DEEP EPIC is also smaller and lighter than its big brother DEEP RED and includes the REDMOTE Controller, providing comprehensive camera control via the RDCC. REDMOTE.. Gates Precision Ports mean no-compromises image quality.